"I had never met such a person like you. Somehow, you could catch my attention everytime you walked past me. Maybe it was just a silly me, hoping for the impossible. But i guess i see forever in us...
Love left me hurt and crying, now that i see you, you just make me happy and want to stand up again. One problem, i'm too shy to approach you... I know one thing...i would blush ever deeply in your vicinity.
To you, i would be just another boy in the crowd who was mesmerized . Just someone that stands with the rest and simply thinks of you everyday, waiting to see , and always hoping.
See that? I'm jumping up and down trying to catch your attention. You're really cute you know that? Such a sweet girl, ever rare with so many suitors. I'm just a face in the crowd...
You are simply beautiful to me. Hey, who knows. We could actually have something real between us? Please give me a reply...it's driving me crazy that i'm missing you and you're not the least bit about me.
Smile always they say, but whenever i see you playing and laughing with another guy, i get jealous >< even thought you're not mine...and just that one day. I had to repeat the first word of each paragraph...to you. Its ridiculously cheesy but take me please?"
Got seriously bored and decided to make a 'poem' of proposal xP


