Just my passion~

Just my passion~

10 March 2013

Angry. Quite.

Pretty darned tired of some things. I know, i try to help those who are down. Because i honestly want to help. I cant stand another down, especially another girl down. Maybe i overdid it? To the point that people take me as their second way out. Anything, just rant to me. But when i am seriously down, how many there? Literally...zero. Okay, maybe my two best brothers. But i cant contact them usually. Damn... Help others so much for what? In the end, i become the last resort. I try to help the heartbroken, i try to save the depressed. Because i've seen what both can do, and got both at the same time. I don't want another person going down that road. I know, there will be many people critisizing and judging my actions. Fine by me, i get satisfaction from the smile after their storm.
Then theres the second group of people. I care enough, to ask once, to ask twice, to talk to them no matter how much they rant. Then after, say nobody was there for them. Seriously? Then what was i? Your sandbag to punch? Annoyed. Really feeling angry after what happened just now. Today was supposed to be a day i reminisce about the past and sweet things but no...

I've got a dream. To make it to be a psychologist, and play on the world stage one day. Ridiculous? Yes. Stupid? Yes. Possible? Yes. Comeon, its a dream. I'll get there sooner or later, with the circles of people i have and will have. I'll show all those people who didn't believe in me, who said that being a world-class guitarist was impossible. Watch. Me.