All the greatest thanks to my school teachers. They were able to handle a wastrel like me! Well i'm a to-be millionaire in the future anyway!!! Hah~ its not about the money, its not about the face. Sometimes, it really just something i love to do.
But this post isnt for my teachers.
If there is one important thing i've learnt today, is the different views of people. I've been someone who could read people's past inside out, and yes. I've only made one mistake. That was when his past was much worse than i imagined. I don't like people reading backwards into me, so yes...i throw them a facade to entertain themselves with. The real me shone years ago. Then someone had to take me down. I played myself out, let myself down and pulled into this world i've never been into. Leroy came, and torn this mask off me. I suddenly was able to shine, harder and harder. I noticed so much changes around me! People looked at me differently, i'm starting to turn heads as i walk down a street(BHB but yes XP) and i've been able to talk to people straight away.
I learnt, someone who's a pessimist is more likely to drag another down . A few called this new me a lie, and a few admired the new me. Shows much about them? I'm someone who fights to the death for something i love, and arrogantly thankful for the people around me. I dont show appreciation the way others do, but i sworn to myself if anyone of them were to be hurt, i'd get that bastard twice in his face. Showing confidence was something i could never have done in the past, and now i can. People question me, asking how i could. All i tell them is,
"We look up to the skies for an answer, but God has already put it in our heart"
Arrogant? As hell. But if its for the people i love, i won't give a second damn.
These people taught me things no school teacher could have ever taught. Love, laughter, brotherhood, friendship and life.