"There was all the hot guys out there, the muscular and sexy guys. The boys who'd make any girl's heart run wild and the rich princes, the cool and mysterious guys there too. Then, There was me. I'm your typical nerd, perhaps lesser than average in the looks department,hiding behind the set of thickest spectacles and a horrible,horrible person when it comes to girls. Lets just say, the next closest girl i know is probably only my sister who's a beauty in her school and rather not acknowledge me sometimes. Girls were never my world."
"Okay, where was i. Oh yes, me in school, the quietest lot and the fool sitting behind at the back of the class. To be honest, i'd always feel like a hero whenever a girl calls my name, but the only girls other than my sister were my teachers. Yep, that's how bad i was. Now you know a little more about me, time for my class. Class clown? Nah. More like the class tortured. I can't even be labeled the butt of jokes! But i took them well...i would laugh along sometimes. What can i do? Arghsdfgjklll."
"Okay. One pretty day God decided to take a dump on me. Or at least that was what i thought. A new girl transferred into our class last summer. Oh boy was she an eye-opener...her wavy,long hazel hair and the sweet smelling shampoo she used. Her beautiful blue eyes and her sharp features...damn she's a bombshell too! All the defining curves, the most important being her smile of course and she has a name as pretty as her looks. What was it...oh yes, Kaylene.She was the school butterfly, straight away having the other girls fawning on her and the so called "Macho" guys chasing her. Tell you the truth, i couldn't be half bothered. Weird right? Well, what could you expect from a geek like me? Geek for geeks!"
"Well, i never had a bigger shock since knowing i was born.(Well its a torture to be me, and around me) and now i know she's a geek too. MY TYPE. Well, all boys will one day come to an age where things fly and they dream high... To be with a girl, to find a girl. They call it, 'First Love' .oh hell yes. Even i could catch it. I fell in 'Love' with this girl. Oh she loved to study, a same interest as me! For the first time! But for her? She only noticed me because i was the only guy who couldn't give a damn about her. She spoke to me...oh my GOSH. HER VOICE... She sounded like an angel. A strange sensation punched my face. It felt hot...and it was weird. This girl, in front of my face!!! Oh dear...where's that giggling coming from? "Hah, he looks redder than a baboon's ass" oh my god...i'm screwing up infront of a GIRL!!"
"Because of her, i had to match up to those 'macho' boys. Urgh. I changed my high overalls and high socks to long sleeves and ankle socks. My specs became contacts, and my books became my handheld games. God. But for her!! I'll not miss this chance! The FIRST girl to notice me! I became proud, arrogant. My head was stuck with this girl. It was tiring trying to keep up... She was fast, moved with all the hot guys around school much...i pretty much had as much chance as a monkey re-writing shakespeare. But! Someone told me to have this, con...con fee...confidence! I'm actually happy someone TALKED to ME.Okay! Now, the next move! I shall do a hopeless, leap of faith!!"
*The Next Day*
"I'm at the school grounds...like any other of those idiots waiting around for their girlfriends or boyfriends. And there's me! I'll show her that i'm daring! Kaylene skips down the stairs...oh how her hair trails behind her in such perfection. My eyes were just two hearts now... Awwwwww . She makes me go crazy!! There she is! She's coming over now! Now is my chance!! And i did the dumbest thing infront of the whole school. Leap of faith? Yeah. Got crapped on by God as well."
"KAYLENE! I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!"
"Oh boy"
"She stormed up to my face, gave me the weirdest look her eyes coud muster and hissed, "I'm sorry, but i actually am not interested in guys, and have a girlfriend already THANK YOU..." and just walked off! Pretty nice of her to leave me standing there alone with the whole school laughing at me and cheering for her! I felt by face burning yet again..."
"I'm back to being me again. If you ask me, i'd say God's plumbing system broke at the wrong time. But hell, it was fun! I learnt too...its tiring being someone else. I'm in love with myself, and me being a geek. No need for another AWESOME rejection again!"
Oh dear. Inspired by my parade square confession!