I'm pretty much a strong fanatic over certain things. I mean like, hey. I've seen what some people can do, what they really really can't. Personally here, i dislike it when they underestimate what they really can do. No opinions meant, but yeah... Just wish that for some of there people i could be the one supporting them but i know i'll never have the chance, let alone the want to help them... It's just me. I like , and will want to help whenever i have the chance to...
Today was really a hell of a day. Awesome maths tuition, then all the way from 3.30 to 8 Me Aaron Glenson were just pure dancing. It was amazing... I'm still the most junior, much cleaning up to do but hell, i'm gonna get there soon. I only have 3 weeks left to the performance. We damned attracted a pretty huge crowd to watch! Kept asking why were there three boys dancing, and most walked away with a smile on their faces ^^ felt damnn good i swear to be able to entertain and make anybody smile!And a lot of time to gather my guts for that... >\\\<
Then you messaged. Had to make me feel so embarrassed...just a little confused why you would say i'm interesting when it comes to love :/ i mean...but if there is one thing i want to hold strong, certain boundaries...i don't want those boundaries to be crossed until i am more ready... Well i might be at the best point of my life, but i don't want a waste of time. This time, i foresee something weird...And this part of me! Never ever fails to watch down to the smallest detail about the things i look out for... And of course certain insecurities. I don't ... Need some memories to be kept on replay.
Since my memory for events is really powerful...
Ever since leon, i had guitar. Ever since aaron glenson bryce mikael, i'm hooked on dance. My heaviest commitments... Relax and work at the same time!!! Damn...but tonight i cant have either. Body condition pretty terrible now...heavy headache and high fever -.- but i'll be fine by daybreak...i'm not that weak^^ i have to be down to school tomorrow no matter my body condition. Yep... Thats a suicidal me...
A man taught me this today. You needn't fight for someone that didn't stay. Because now matter how much pain was caused, if the love was real, that person would stay. Now i see...
And a small kid showed that the harder you fall, the stronger you rise. Well...i've got that. A dream to be world reknowned. I'll make it happen one day.
Last quote!!
Don't stop when you're down, because life truly stops only when you're dead.
Dare to dream, dare to believe, dare to try. Because regrets are best starting with an Ohwell than What if.
