Just my passion~

Just my passion~

25 January 2013

Just can let out a small sigh.

You know when the reality came crashing down on my head...like a waterfall, torrential and pushing my head down. Honestly, i was actually a little unnerved and felt a little like just self pitying and crying. But this time i choose to stand up strong...I'll let me take the show.

I know that the PDS is important. Everybody is working hard, to get to the competition and the performance. One for all, all for one i get that. Heard that for four years but, this isn't the only performance i have. PDS terms, we have a whole team of 12 to coordinate and learn all the drills. I know you guys have little time left to do all that and to get into the top 20 or finalists, but i'm putting all the free time after school i have and all the energy for the day for it already. Nearly all my study time and rest time is used for PDS already. I'm running on fumes everyday,. I still have an uncoordinated musical with high difficulty and tough parts to learn, and a full dance routine that we have not choreographed perfectly yet. Pds is important, but so are all the other performances. I am already a part of the rest, i cant and won't back out. I only in essence, have two to four days left to finish up a musical and a dance routine. Only way to do it is to start my gears up from now. I'll have to...really put my health at risk this time. I don't care if i get aneroxia again. I sworn that i'll pull everything off perfectly. Late night practices, heavy wearing down won't be a joke. But hey, when it comes to mid year the same will happen. So...the appetisers are here. So now i know the life of a performer... Its always this highly stressed? Lets see. I'm a two month dancer attempting to match up to veterans with years and slight trouble with musicality,a single year guitarist coordinating a high speed performance that requires years of experience, and timings with 3 instruments. A 12 man performance which the whole team has learnt only the first sixth of the show. Two weeks?

Remember when i was much younger at 3...my grandmother brought my to this CC and being playful me, i walked up onto the stage in the empty hall. And my first thought, i'm gonna be performing one day. My first dream, and now it has come true... This one dream. Now i'm up there 12 years later on this same day, performing and living up my passions. The three performances, i said i'll do all of them. I'll pull them off perfectly in style, just you watch. I'll make damn sure all of them go the way i need it to. Just watch me.

Haish...i really swear i could only survive this whole day with you on my mind. At the very least, your name kept me going stronger and faster, yeap. I found myself thinking of you more, and i have to be honest. I never imagined a day i would be scared of losing you. I guess, this time i'll take a fall again. I'll let my feelings flow again...anyway i'm ready again after the first heartpain. I know...and i hope i won't get hurt again. Even if i do, i still have some things behind this smile to help me through the most painful times. Certain abilities i earned from my split...

Heh. Tomorrow is my CIP at orchard road, wonder how its gonna turn out. Public dances and performances maybe... If tomorrow i still have the energy to. Still have dance and musical practice. All what i love to do, but i'm a little tired ^~^ i've gotta take a night off...All i can do is sigh , keep my head up with a smile from inside and keep walking^^