Just my passion~

Just my passion~

18 January 2013

Its nice to...once in a while

I don't really get what happened to me two nights ago night. Memories maybe? Still grappling with letting go?~ let myself fall into this state of negativity but hell there had to be those idiots who cheered me up straight away!!! I don't know, but all these time after AKTLG, i never really felt...tired before. Even last night, the first one was not at all serious~

I wanted to try the suit! Now i realise i'm only a blazer short...YES ^^ kena scolded for that XD but it was well worth it^^

hmm. The past week has been quite a tiring one~ taking its physical toll on me heavier than i expected but hey, i'm still going good!

Today uh...it was pretty good ^^ aaron and bryce brought me out onto the parade square to dance out. Learnt how much i could do, and my ankle power set me up for some of the most destructive but sweet moves. The kind that if i don't get it right, my knee or ankle will break. Yep~ i dared to go faster, bigger and stronger.
I dont know. Maybe its me taking a few things for granted, that between guys everything'll blow off as a joke. Yeap...feel like i lost a brother. Maybe not to him, but to me. Wondered pretty much the whole day, would i be able to attack? I don't know, i don't want to. Haiz...

I find myself, always too soft to be able to really hurt anyone. I dont like that...but if i have to kill to help, i will.

I still am a little afflicted by a few things but hey... I'm really really not in the position to say somethings sometimes. But, in those that i do, i do what i like to. I play around, i might be louder and i'll never ever be proud to those who never done any bad to me... but if it has to come down to any of them being in trouble, i'll be there definitely. Especially a few...

I have a soft spot for nice girls... -.- haha!! XDXD but its just me~