Just my passion~

Just my passion~

19 January 2013

Aeon trip:CNY and...deep thoughts

I'm down to aeon in jb!! I have no idea why my parents would drag me all the way out of singapore just to do shopping :( nooooo i prefer to stay in my snuggly bed XD its raining somemore...
Aeon aint half bad here ^^ quite the spacious mall, but yea...its pretty much similar to KSL near legoland!! Which reminds me. Is it that cold today? My brother was freezing =___= yeap his arm was like a block of ice grrrr :(

Go shopping, achievement unlocked!!! I LIKE SHOPPING =_____= shopped for sooo many hours... Legs aching :( i have a weak spot for shopping...i rather climb mountains for twice the time spent here, or study thrice!!-.-" well MSia has some weird things... Parked for a good 7 hours, parking fee only 1RM XD :D and the horrible trick trolleys. The wheels uh...one is smaller than the others -.- irritating ! Keep jerking!!! Hai and the day passed pretty quickly~ saw alot of pretty girls eh!!! XP ^^ heard my father and bro going for midnight movie CZ12 but nah...i'm pretty sleepy ^~^ and tomorrow, going out to some mall for public dance!! Goshhh this is nerve wrecking... But its for the big day~ i know someone is going to die of embarrassment!!! I wonder who am i going to do it to... >\\\~\\\< ASDFGHJKL

Heh. Spoke to some people yesterday for the first time. They were quite the interesting bunch especially one. She was quite the cutie XP well, she was probably the first to show that age does not define maturity xB she could tell me things i would NEVER have thought of!! Talked to her pretty late into the night...then ofcourse slept and woke up to today!!
Having dinner but no appetite at all. I found myself yearning for home and for you... I don't know. I guess i'm pretty tired that's why i'm like this? But yeah...found myself thinking of you whenever i had the chance. Hais...

Saw the guilt in my brother's eyes when i played 'Stay' to him. I'm useless as an elser brother....i could have done something to save them. I didn't...his pain is my guilt. I should have done something when i could have... I want to protect everybody. But now its just a mere illusion... I said i'll kill the bastard who hurts anyone i love, but what if that person is myself? Its been awhile...anger and sadness feels really foreign to me. I'm useless...i can't even protect my younger brother.

Here's a category. Courage, admirable courage, insane courage ,unbelievable courage and plain stupidity. Which are you?