Well, today was much of a headache, literally and otherwise. Literally that, hey i am a little sick :x but yea~ im more or less good to go! ^^ otherwise...still trying hard to balance the performances. I promised that i'll make everything on my part good, i will. Rehearsal pretty screwed up cos i didnt prepare but the next one, i'm good to go for it~ mostly musicality problems, and the choreography but its all settled!! ^~^ and then the musical...damn. That's one hell of a problem. It'll take everything i have to settle this one... But like i said. I'll pull everything off perfectly^^
Here's to a someone, who forgets his position. Think he kind of forgot what my other self did him the other time, my current self can do double. I don't want to waste energy on dogs, jus a few words. I'm sorry my reddened face makes you angry, but i'm sorry i like it the way it is^^ spreading rumours about me, won't help you up. One day, if you really get whacked and nobody helps you, no damn surprise there...
And, you got me pretty damn worried. I know you have a lot on your mind, and the two to handle...but like i said. I'm always there for you, i'm in it with you. What you see, i'll guide you through but you're taking the lead. The dance, the musical. I will not allow a mistake on my part~
Somehow starting to miss some people in my life. Miss having them there...but i've already accepted that they're already gone. Its just that sometimes, i like to rewind those memories and get that sense of familiarity and security. But there's no more pain in the memories anymore, thank God. I moved on from all there people and each has their individual replacement, all better than the past but the past all still holds something special to me, especially one person.
Well, if you ask me, almost everything i do has a reason to it. Regardless its weakness in other's eyes, i do. And...there's a reason why i would hold back. I know i'm the kind to take a dive, but now, i'm wearing diving gear :P well not really~ just precautions. I know when it comes to things like love, i'm much weaker so hey, i'm not about to get used again like how i was the first time. And, i'm not willing to risk two hearts being broken. I admit, i have feelings there. I don't want anyone to be hurt... I don't want you to wait too long, i'm not really worth it. I'm more complicated than i look. Well, not complaining or anything but hey, i like me. I like who i am~ ambiguity is one of my strengths, the playing of clouding layers in a person's mind. I know how to play with another's mind if i wanted to...evident when i could change people using words. Heh... I don't want to play with another person. I've had enough guilt coming from that...back then in march holidays of 2012... :/
Someone asked me, ryan. Why you have so much to handle, and you can still smile and play around? I told him. Playing around is having fun, you cant be working all the time! And what more, it might be super busy but i love what i'm doing. Its a stressful kind of fun! And that...learning to love your circumstances is another. You could have the best job, but hate the working environment or the average job, but love it. That makes me smile for anything. The mounting pressure can be put on your head, slowly crushing you or under your feet, slowly lifting you up...


