Just my passion~

Just my passion~

19 December 2012

Its more than just pride...

Listening to a lot of songs...especially one. I will always love you by whitney houston. I feel like i'm caught in a rut. Cant go forward, too late to go backwards. Confused , dont know what to do. Just wish sometimes people could tell me how they really feel about me... As direct as they can handle. Dont want to always guess what they are thinking...hate this guessing game already i swear. Its okay if its for joy ,fun and laughter, but not when heavier feelings are involved. Shall just take it as my karma~ bear with the consequence of the mistakes i've made. I want to stop always saying sorry, but no... Feels like if i stay, i'll only get in your way.Mayday Parade done a good job about teaching me alot of things...

Miss alot of things. Miss only 3 people... I want them back badly...Told myself i would never let the few people who are important to me worry, yet i remain so weak. Forcing a grip on something i'm slowly letting go. Scared of change too...wonder what happens if i really change myself. How would those important to me react? I'm not ready to go back into letting history repeat itself.... They say, only fools rush love. Well then, i'm a pretty big fool~ hoping, waiting and wishing for things that will never happen to me.

Just some wishes of a kid upon a falling star, the fool that falls for people more than worth his everything, a fighter heartless to kill. Its more than just pride. Its something i want, yet just inches away from my outstreched arms and fingers...its been awhile since the F1 weekend...so much emotions now.