Just my passion~

Just my passion~

10 February 2013

Don't leave me alone,..

Baby,all the times we've had..
I kept my feelings wrapped.
I'll always ask myself,
"How did I lose her heart?"
Your love was in my reach
but now,Far gone..
I never thought that
I would Fall this hard.
I was afraid to tell you
all the feelings in my heart
thinking that if I told you,
You and I would fall apart.
I hesitated..
and now our love is breaking..
'cause you moved on
and I'm still waiting.'

Baby..
He won't ever
love you like I do..
'Cause you should be my lady.'
Waited for so long to say to you..
Come back to me.

It was so Perfect in my dreams.
don't you know that..
I will always love you forever.
But baby..
When the church bells ring..
you know I wanted us
to be there together.
Now you're in your wedding dress.

How could he be the one?

Now it all comes down to this.
Our love was such a bliss.
You've blessed me with the best
and now he wants in your heart.
I wanted you to know
my heart Bled for you.
but would he ever do
the Same for you.
we played this game called Love
but how is it that I came out gone?
Wishing that this could have been
real this time around,our love..
Tick,tick,the time runs..
and I can't,can't keep on it..
'Cause time won't tell.'
will I make it home?

Revisiting past memories, finally able to put into words and spit everything out i was holding in for so long. These really put my feelings into words.