Just my passion~

Just my passion~

5 January 2013

Parents, school, love, and drama.

Parents will always be parents. Some make better parents, some don't express it as well. Seen somethings that shocked me today...

Its true all parents want the best for their children. Well, some do it encouragingly, while some do it the harsh way of using the cane. Some learn how to push their child to their potential, some way over. But all want one thing, when they cannot support themselves, their children better be able to.
Was on the train with Jian Xun, to collect my dear girlfriend (XP) yes yes~ was infront of this mother. We spoke rather loudly( Leroy made me this joker. Help!!) about our future...he had a bright one, mine was no less glorious(I LIKE TO STUDY NOW :O) spoke about family, grades and all that. This one mother in particular, was listening to us. I noticed her feelings...they were same as how i felt when i went up to speak about my parents. She was hurting and ashamed to the point she started crying. Not only her, several mothers in the cabin started tearing as well. I guess, her son or daughter must have been the kind of...wastrel i once was. She even lied to me that she was just sweating when her eyes were red... I thought about my own mother. I never want people to ask her about me and her reply can only be: "oh yeah he's doing okay" i want her to say:"My son was more successful than the two of us" and we were talking about life as if we were already 80.

Saw a mother and a kid at amk hub, the mother was forcefully dragging the crying boy. I wanted to go up to her to tell her not to do such a thing, in the end it goes a big round...but i witheld(regret too) and a daughter and father quarreling. The father was the one crying , and i sworn i heard the daughter shout at him, i don't have a father like you. She just ran off like that.
I went up to her(was stupid enough to and daring :D) and she was rebellious. Guess i told her one line as i walked past her made her wake up and run back to where her father was. I just muttered: some people don't have a father to quarrel with. Guess she woke up...

Parents nag, parents scold. Too many ungrateful kids are in arrogance, thinking they deserve everything they have. But they regret once their parents goes. Why? Now i realised, and thank God before my parents were really gone. It takes a huge wakeup call to tell them they care enough to nag.

Well, who am i to say about parents when i never experienced a full family before? I guess, someone who dare says this. To cherish the very people around you, for no one else cares enough to nag at you. Especially parents, and the friends that you know will always stick around you no matter what.