Hell of a day today! Cca recruitment was a blast :p so many people streaming about, but before the setting up was simply horrible :( my body was already badly strained and i still went in to help~ but hey, it was fun! But one thing. I shouted and shouted, spun my rifle so damn much. Now ah...whole body pain!! :( came home kaboom collapse on my bed >< god it was heaven when i touched down!!!!' xDDD got almost 50 people!
Night came , family dinner. It was rarely so lively and had such a family warmth... I felt it. I was gratified ^^.
I dont know what happened...suddenly this thought of you being with someone else hit me. I felt that sour fear again...urgh :( maybe i care too much for someone who won't give the same anymore? Then your message came in, made me think about a lot of things... I guess you're right. Haiz... I might be stronger than who i was, but the fear still sorta affects me :( past few days, a funny mix of the sweet and sour feelings.
Well, late already. Tired , wanna sleep^^ tomorrow's a ceremony for me, award! And next week,..painfull week coming up!! :(