'(He's cute...but no. Its not possible for us) "A bad day...just broke up. Have been with him for so damn long. So lost...what am i supposed to do now? Who can i turn to when i'm down? I miss him so-"
"Heys~" A gentle voice woke me from my thoughts. A pair of soft eyes from this boy who somehow noticed me... "You okay?" and that's where everything began...
We'd gotten to know each other more. He was really quite the kind soul, unlike any other guy i met. Sincere unlike all the other assholes who'd only stay for a game.But well...i'm honestly scared. I don't want to fall for another heartbreaker., another cheap player. I knew, he was different from all the rest and he had feelings for me. His was...love? I could feel it coming from him...literally. He showered me with all his attention and time, cheered me when i was down and all the sweetest things a boy could do for a girl. He was a total dork too! A real sweetheart. Yes, i had an infatuation growing for him...i didnt want to give him the wrong idea, so i treated him more like a friend.
One day. Out of the blue, we quarreled. For the littlest thing...He became desperate, like someone i never met before when, its really then how much i realised i meant to him. I realised he never wanted to see me cry again...He let tears fall infront of me, his pain-stained tears... I was the heart breaker this time. It hurt me more this time...i wanted to cry too. But i didnt want to harm him anymore...i knew i wasn't good enough for someone like him...i realised i loved him too but i couldn't stay for him...he should not be crying for a piece of trash like me when there are better girls out there...for him.
I purposely got close to another guy, and avoided him completely at times.I wanted him to let go of me but he was persistent. Until that day...i held the other guy's hand and walked away from him. I saw the hurt in his eyes...the feeling came back in my chest. But no...it was horrible, an explosion in my heart.I could only take a glance back as i walked hand in hand with this other guy knowing that i'm walking away from the boy of my dreams... But now its too late to solve it. I lost a dear love trying to protect him...i miss him as ever badly as tears slowly find its way down my cheeks...nobody will be like him.i've really yet to tell him i love him but there's just no chance left... "
The girl's POV from "There was this girl" back then!! Well at least i'm trying to write from a girl's point of view >< and no i can't express a breakup in just a few words ._.Writing yet again to express how i feel~ the picture. No more words left to say. The pic says everything
Moral: Don't hold back about how you feel for another or you may regret it badly afterwards~
