Just my passion~

Just my passion~

5 April 2013

Rock heart.

I didn't want us to go our separate ways. I've had it with...giving up on people. I'm sick and really tired of feeling that numb...i just want to feel free with someone that has those same feelings for me. Tired of hiding around all my best friends. My brothers. I'm selfish, only wanting something for myself. In exchange for always giving in. For always being the person there for my down friends, sometimes i feel, what's the point of trying to hard for them? When i can't even be myself? Only one person. And even around him, i can't be myself fully. It's tiring ya'know? I'm selfish just like that. I want someone for myself too. Tormented.

The space of my parents were filled up by my best friends. But it will only be completed with another significant person. I've lost so many , so many spaces in this hollowed heart already. Just a glass heart decorated with scratches.
I've screwed up bad enough. And now i'm serious for the relationship.
I've started to put in all my sincerity and it's still not enough. Tell me someone. This numb heart has turned rock hard.

Guess i just have to change again. People who knew me two months ago will not be able to recognise me again. Change. Because i'm weak alone.