The only people i feel fully comfortable...should i name? Guess not~ the cliques, and one special person. If you really want to know, ask just once. Don't keep asking...i'm already pretty weathered and beaten up by the series of crap that happened recently.
Thank god for these people. Aaron glenson weihan marcus yikang derrick kalynn leanne jiansheng and ali. Each and every person taught me something new, something good. Happy i know them, happy im close to them.
Workload is increasing like crazy. Sec 4 life is kinda fucked up i swear... So much expectations , so much problems started. I feel constricted and yeah...ever since things happened, i can't focus anymore. I'm losing appetite and sleep, making me irritable. I'm going to fall sick again.
I want to feel like being myself always. But thanks to...well idiots,i cant. Expectations, judgements and always being what they like to hear. I hate to have this happen but i have to make myself...truly solid. Devoid of emotions. Okay maybe not devoid, but enough to change me cruel. Think i was too easygoing, let people step all over me. Maybe its time i step up? Then again. I shouldn't be letting these small things affect me but i'm just...annoyed. Really badly annoyed. Over time things jist sorta gets on my nerves and...yeah. Breaking of friendship with 3 people took a toll on me. Still cant get over that...one at a time, no harm done but 3? A little too...
I shouldnt be swaying at all. Where is that hard stone faced creature you prided yourself so highly for? Now i'm breaking down everytime i see those people.
Jx
G
H
Haish. I hide the pain i feel inside with this smile, that even i fell into the lie and when i want to get out of it, it's seriously tough. Feels like i'm swimming upstream with my arms tied, and downstream is a plunge to the death. I'm really so tempted to call out to you again, talk to you again, hear your voice again. But no more. Mistakes made, regrets too late. I can't change the past, all that's left is to live without them, people i trusted among the most. Now even more bonds are breaking and i'm there...
Scared.


